Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you get skin to "glows"? my skin always looks VERY dull and uneven. What kind of products can I use to give me that "glow" and make it look smooth like a baby's bum?

Thanks.

Try exercising...Run or walk to get the blood flowing. I'm going to run a mile every day and see how my skin reacts. I ran a mile last night and this morning and my skin is better than it was yesterday, it have more of a glow. My skin still doesnt look great because I still have little pimples of my forehead and oily skin but overall its better.

I'd say exfoliating does it. Cuz it gets rid of the dead/ dry skin which makes your face look duller that you want.

When after I used the St.Ives Apricot scrub my family always told me how radiant, and glowy my face was..so maybe try that.

I have't used that product since last year, I think I am going to buy it!

glowing skin is a combination of ALOT of things. Glowing skin comes from within, from ur lifestyle from what you put in your body and what you put on your face.

I dont think there is any miracle product that gives you glowing skin.

I also believe a nice tan helps as well.

I think your right White on the inner.

I notice lately(since I have been suffering from depressing feelings) my complextion isn't as radiant and lively as it use to be..

I think my emotions, and sleep really helped me in that department.

How do you get skin to "glows"? my skin always looks VERY dull and uneven. What kind of products can I use to give me that "glow" and make it look smooth like a baby's bum?

Thanks.

Exfoliating is key. But be sure not to overdo it.

About once a week is fine, maybe twice a week if you're super oily.

Also, a deeper exfoliation every once in a while such as a home microdermabrasion or peel will help a lot.

I like olay's microdermabrasion (it's a peel also), and I heard awesome things about philosophy's peel pads. They will both help fix the dull and uneven skintone, and ultimately brighten your skin.