Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arrrny

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser

The way i use it is i wet my face and then let a bit of water drip of my face and there is left over water on my face and then i put the cetaphil stuff on all over my face and forehead and then i rinse it off. Does anyone just put it directly on and then dab it dry with a towel? is this the better way of cleaning your face?

The best way to clean your face is to rinse with warm water at least 5 times before you start to use soap, when your ready to use soap only use enough to make bubbles dont use enough so that is feels like a layer is on your skin, you want to use the smallest amount possible so theres less chance of leaving residue wash and rinse 3-4 times on the 3rd or 4th(depends on how many washes you do) rinse with really cold water and rinse well, at least 10 times to make sure that there is no residue and your pores are all closed up. Then dry your face by blotting with a towel gently, its ok if your face is still moist, then imediatly follow with moisturizer to make sure the moisture in your skin is kept in, (If you dont moisturize with in 3 min of washing your face your pores seal off, if theres not enough moisture in them they will go on over drive and it will create more acne)so be sure moisturize, the second i started to my skin got better and better.

i dont see why you have to use cold water? I just use warm water throught out and then dry my face and wait 10 mins and then i apply my differin (only at night). Then i apply bp to certain spot to prevent them from coming back in that spot.

The best way to clean your face is to rinse with warm water at least 5 times before you start to use soap, when your ready to use soap only use enough to make bubbles dont use enough so that is feels like a layer is on your skin, you want to use the smallest amount possible so theres less chance of leaving residue wash and rinse 3-4 times on the 3rd or 4th(depends on how many washes you do) rinse with really cold water and rinse well, at least 10 times to make sure that there is no residue and your pores are all closed up. Then dry your face by blotting with a towel gently, its ok if your face is still moist, then imediatly follow with moisturizer to make sure the moisture in your skin is kept in, (If you dont moisturize with in 3 min of washing your face your pores seal off, if theres not enough moisture in them they will go on over drive and it will create more acne)so be sure moisturize, the second i started to my skin got better and better.

Wow - you made washing your face into a science with time constraints and everything...whatever works for you!