Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Rebecca*

Even Out Skin Tone

i have some red marks .. but how can you even out skin tone in general? i want my skin to juss me one color it seems blocthy to me. Any suggestions?

time or makeup

not advice looking for .. any1 know products that could be useful? what about Witch Hazel does that do anything?

i read another post that said you wash your face 3 times a day. Thats the problem right there. Try and do it once a day and use a thicker moisturizer. If you absolutely need to wash twice, use your cleanser at night, and just water in the morning. Then moisturize.

Washing once a day helps "calm down" your skin from being washed so often.

actually ive juss started using the aspirin mask eysterday and wow ... it really does work it softened my skin and made the red marks lessen .. im going to start using aloe vera more often .. and i heard that the hydro is a bleach and can actually leave permanent damage sounds kinda scary

no but thats a good idea i am gunan try that tomorrow .. how bad r u redmarks .. form ur pix doesn tlook like u have any .. u should pst a pic without makeup

An AHA toner [for daily use] is a suggestion. Currently, I'm using Proactiv's Revitalizing Toner. Or, you could use a moisturizer with AHA, like Eucerin Skin Renewal ... but I'm not sure if this is sold at local drugstores anymore. :shifty:

I've heard great things about Aloe Vera as well (straight from the plant).

How well does the Proactive toner work? I've had it for awhile now but never used it because I didn't think it does any good.

How well does the Proactive toner work? I've had it for awhile now but never used it because I didn't think it does any good.

Works pretty well IMO. I had used it before when I was using Proactiv and started using it again (the toner alone) in mid-November.

You could see here: My Crappy Log

IMO = In My Opinion.

------------------------

I recall reading a thread in which people were discussing how sad/upset they were that Eucerin Skin Renewal had been discontinued. Of course, don't take my word for it! I'm not too sure if you could still find some at local drugstores. If anything, I believe you could still get it online.

Guest Marino

I'd go for come chemical peels if i were you.

Creams can take months and months to work, this is more of a quick fix for complexion problems.

Plus the results are better as the peels can penetrate deeper than most topicals.

Hey Marion, how much do Chemical Peels Cost? Ive tried EVERYTHING to get rid of my red marks!!!