Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TennesseeGrl

Accutane vs. Amnesteem vs. Sotret

Has anyone taken Isotretinoin under different names throughout their course and seen significantly different results? I have been on amnesteem for 2 months and I will get sotret for the 3rd and just wanted to see if I am going to go downhill... Should I try to get the real deal for the last few months?

Thanks guys!

I know that they are the same thing technically, but I HAVE heard that amnesteem didn't work as well for some people as accutane. I just wondered if anyone had experience with it.

they have the same exact ingredients..but made by dif. companies

THe ipledge binder my doc gave me has about a half page on the 4 types of isotretinoin..they are the same but made by dif. companies (i kno roche is one)

they have the same exact ingredients..but made by dif. companies

THe ipledge binder my doc gave me has about a half page on the 4 types of isotretinoin..they are the same but made by dif. companies (i kno roche is one)

When I told my derm I was on Sotret instead of Accuane all he said was "oh we actually prefer that" Not sure why or what she meant exactly.

I know that they are the same thing technically, but I HAVE heard that amnesteem didn't work as well for some people as accutane. I just wondered if anyone had experience with it.

it may have worked 'better' because they took accutane in their 3rd month (where clearing may happen) as opposed to amnesteem the 1st month and it got worse/nothing happened. same shit.. it'll do the same shit.

yea like the guy earlier said.... i got the ipledge binder and there is about i half page showing the for fda aprroved forms of Isotretinion (accutane) but i got prescribed accutane..but im taking sotret and all four approved versions are all just tha same there are all Isotretinion capsules just different companies.. so...