Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all, I paid for my initial bloodtest today at my derm office. I go tomarrow for the actual test, and March 29th for my appointment where she will prescribe Accutane for me.

I have the Ipledge booklet and all of that to sign.. I have a yellow card... But, do I register on the website now? Should I wait? Do I answer the contraception questions yet?

I have no idea what to do first, I don't want to mess this all up- I can't afford to retake anything or pay for a wasted Dr visit. thanks all.

To login, you will need the number on that card and an iPLEDGE assigned password that will arrive in the snailmail. You can't answer the questions until your doctor confirms that youshowed up for your next visit, been counseled, and definitely not pregnant. Then you answer the questions to confirm that you know what effective birth control is. Then you take that card to the pharmacy and with a little luck, you will then be dispensed your Accutane prescription.

I believe the derm has to give you their name and password in order to register you, and then they confirm your visit and give you a card. Soon after you recieve your password and user ID. After this, you answer questions and must get 100%. After that, and within 7 days after your visit you get your scrip filled.