Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eggplant

If you've taken a second course of accutane...

I've you've taken a second course of accutane how did you respond to it? Was it similar to your first course of accutane? My first time I took accutane (a year ago) my initial breakout was minimal and my skin cleared up in 2 months. Should I expect the same thing this time, or is it possible that I may respond completely differently? Also, after your second course did your acne come back or were you "cured" for good? While I loved the results of my first course, I'm paying out of pocket again and if it's likely that my acne will come back again I'm not sure if a year of clear skin is worth 3000 dollars.

mine came back the after my second course. it actually came back worse after my 1st course. my red marks are heaps worse and i now have roseacea after my second course. i totally cleared while on the 2nd course but it cam back as soon as i stoped. although they say the chances for cure are higher after 2nd course. i have more itchy skin now as well. kinda sucks but my skin is not taht bad except for the roeacea