Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
solitude

ALL THE TIPS I KNOW!

Hi,

I've acne problem...obviously, i'ld've tried a lot-lotz of tips from many to improve my skin!!

FOR PIMPLES

---------------

I see changes when i apply freshly-grounded Pepper & tumeric over Pimples, twice-a-day for 3 days. It leaves no red scars or any other scars!! THATZ THE BEAUTY!!!!!!

FOR RED SCARS

-------------------

I see Lotz of difference when scrubbed with Baking Soda just for a week!! Really...

You can even wash ur face after the scrub with Vinegar and water mix (1:5)

Best Face Scrub Ever

------------------------

1 cup - Gram Flour

2 table sp. - Rice Flour

2 tea sp. - Pepper (make it soft powder)

2 tea sp. - turmeric powder (not cooking turmeric powder :), anyways Optional)

Jus' see the difference in your face after some days...U'll've the feeling that u r doin something good to ur face :)

FOR DEEP SCARS

---------------------

I'm yet to try the egg white-lemon juice mask! By-the-way, I've to look for some Substitute for Egg White, as I've NEVER-EVER TOUCHED Eggs! I'm goin to try Yogurt+lemon juice mask, instead...lemme tell u all the results in 2-3 weeks.

I'M GOIN TO DRINK 8- GLASSES OF WATER WITH LEMON JUICE IN IT DAILY :)

I'll COMEBACK after 2-3 weeks for the Results :)

WAIT FOR MEEeeeee.....................

Solitude,

Out of all the treatments you've suggested, I think ACV is the only one that may help your skin in some way (if used correctly). There are many people who have obtained great results with it. The rest of the treatments seem to do nothing, or should i say, they may aggravate your problem. Pepper is very irritating and it can harm your skin. Flour clogs your pores. Any kind of Scrubbing technique in general, irritates your skin and far from helping, it worsens your skin. Acne is not caused by dirt, accumulation of dead cells or bacteria (even though some of these are the result of acne) There are many internal factors involved, that's why it's hard to treat.

I started the lemon vinegar method and I was quite surprised by how my skin reacted. My scars seem less noticeable and the redness is almost gone (even on scars that have been red for months!). However, I would not contribute all the success to the lemon vinegar method. I've stopped using proactive and switched to a cetaphil regime. Proactive left my skin so dry and flaky, but Cetaphil has reversed that now.

Hi all,

Thanks all for ur motivation!!

Hi Smoothlover,

gram Flour+rice flour are traditional way of scrub for skin. In our country, we use gram flour on one month-old baby till 3 yrs! It is harmless and rice flour is slightly coarse in nature. So, good for scrub!

I feel better when i use this mix as a scrub...

Jus' try it and see ;)

Hi all,

Hi Smoothlover,

gram Flour+rice flour are traditional way of scrub for skin. In our country, we use gram flour on one month-old baby till 3 yrs! It is harmless and rice flour is slightly coarse in nature. So, good for scrub!

I feel better when i use this mix as a scrub...

Jus' try it and see ;)

I have no doubt that rice or any other kind of flour (may) have some exfoliation properties. However, I think far from helping your skin, it worsens it. What makes you think if you put something a baby skin, you can also put on your face?? My face would break out so badly if i put baby talc or any baby oil on it. But babies tolerate it very well. You have to remember that our sebaceus glands are more developed and therefore, we tend to break out very easily. A blemished skin is way more delicate than a baby skin. A blemished skin is prone to infection,bacteria, other skin conditions and scars. Furthermore, it takes us (adults) more time to heal. But if you think you are getting good results, you should stick with it then.

May I ask where you are from?