Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK I popped a pimple not too long ago and it bled out, now its alot smaller BUT something from the pimple surfaced (it seems like its something in the skin) it freaks me out cause it is pinkish and it won't go away. should i put neosporin on it and treat it like a scar? or do i keep putting BP on it? and if so how much Neosporin Cream should i put in there?? and how long is the healing process.. it is really getting on my nerves... i need suggestions..

That's not really descriptive enough, but I would say to put neosporin on it. Put about 1/4 centimeter worth of it on the accursed zit.

yeah, I agree with everyone. It sounds like you either have a macule (pseudo-scar, a red/pink mark left after a zit goes away) or you might be getting another zit in the same spot because that happens so frequently when you pop-the infected liquid literally gets into the surrounding pores and starts new pimples right there usually in clusters for me. using neosporin cream (not the ointment) after washing should help clear it up quickly. you can apply it a few times per day.