Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

Weird Stuff

How does this happen, i find it very very strange, i'm not sure if anyone else has had this, or its just me transferring the bacteria, but, i've got a cyst on the side of my neck, well today, i've noticed another cyst come up, but on the other side of my neck, but in the exact same place, i find this very weird how this happens, its not the first time this has happened, last time, i had a spot on my cheek, and had one come up on the other cheek, in the exact same place.? :doh:

haha..I've have the same problem. It happens to me all the time. I don't know why it happens but it does. Or sometimes i get one on one side and when it goes away, I get another one on the other side in the exact same place. It's weird cuz it's like it move to the other side. haha.. oh well..

haha..I've have the same problem. It happens to me all the time. I don't know why it happens but it does. Or sometimes i get one on one side and when it goes away, I get another one on the other side in the exact same place. It's weird cuz it's like it move to the other side. haha.. oh well..

It is very weird, you can say that again. :lol: