Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JONNY!

Studying for exams plus using accutane

Just a small question....i really want 2 get prescribed accutane by my derm...however is it a good idea to start it at the same time as im about to start studying for exams? Will it cause my revision to suffer?

PLEASE HELP!!! :confused::confused: fank yoo

Just a small question....i really want 2 get prescribed accutane by my derm...however is it a good idea to start it at the same time as im about to start studying for exams? Will it cause my revision to suffer?

PLEASE HELP!!! :confused: :confused: fank yoo

i'm on accutane right now and i'm getting better grades this semester than i've ever gotten in my 3 years of college. i think it's partly because you can't drink alcohol while on accutane and i'm staying in and studying more rather than going out with my alchoholic friends. accutane hasn't disrupted my concentration or ability to study at all. i'm not sure what revision is, though ?

i'm not sure what revision is, though ?

SAme as studying - probably a british thing then

lol, its so funny that brits and americans use different language, but i would say that it makes no difference taking accutane while revising. im on accutane and lack concentration but i was like that before accutane cos im obsessed with my face