Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey when i wash up sometimes, i accidently pop some of my white hjeads, and sometimes it bleeds, im not rough, what do you think i should do?

Try and get rid of them!

Well obviously you are trying to do just that, I have found some great information here...

*EDITED BY MODERATOR* NO SPAMMING

You will be able to get some great advice from there to help you, it has sure helped me.

hey when i wash up sometimes, i accidently pop some of my white hjeads, and sometimes it bleeds, im not rough, what do you think i should do?

ewwww

ewwww

i didnt ask for that deuch bag, tell your mother ill be there a little late though

It was so swollen and irritated that the slightest touch just set it off?

It can happen, its so congested and swollen that it just pops I guess..

I'm getting a weird visual x[

i know this is sick and bad, but i used to like it when that happened. i was like, hmm, saves me a painful popping, lol. bad, bad!

Use the softer side of the washcloth and when you get around areas like that be REALLY GENTLE, cause if they break they'll stay longer, and that's a problem.