Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkxqoo

DAMM!!!!!....

i was on the road to recovery, no new acne on but juz some dark spots from the old acne which i presume are the dead skin or damage done by the acne. i was on this regimen for about 1 and 3/4 months den a breakout occur. alot of pimples on my fore head and cheeks, and now they left even more spots on my face damm. wad should i do . will they clear up? even the dark spots?

Guest chon_bon

dang thats terrible. do you know what caused this breakout?

Check out my album. I just hit over 80 days and had a really bad breakout. I also had a few more before that, and I believe one at around the 1 month mark. Hang in there.

bleahs. i do not noe wad caused this breakout. is this a normal breakout or wad? i juz hop it will fade faster den usual = =

the brown marks will eventually fade but keep in mind that using bp will slow the healing process......remember to wear a sunscreen when using bp as it ameks your skin sensitive to uv

guys sorry for so many question but i tink i found a product eucerin regulating cream gel. it contains 2% latic acid i tink its a moisturizer. can i apply it after i apply bp in the night because in the morning i will be using neutrogena oil free spf 15 to protect against sunlight.

this is wad my regimen is,

IN morning

wash face with cetiphill gentle clenser(pump type)

wait 10min

apply NEUTROGENA on the spot bp

use about 4 finger length bp for whole face

wait 10-15mins

apply neutrogena oil free spf 15

AFTER-SCHOOL

wash face as face is oily with cetiphill

wait 10min

apply BP

AT night before sleep

wash face

wait 10min

apply bp

wait 10-15min

apply eucerin regulating cream gel

is my regimen correct?

Cut out the one you are doing after school if I were one, 3 times could be abit of an overkill and do more damage than good. Can I suggest, Instead, move your night one forward a couple of hours so you dont have to go long after school before washing, and also you dont go too long over night before washing in the morning, strike a compromise.

but my skin tends to be an oily one. if i do not put bp afterschool? can i juz glide some moisturizer over it and i wake up at 6 and sleep at 9 - 10. how do i compromise for twice. its hard

guys sorry for so many question but i tink i found a product eucerin regulating cream gel. it contains 2% latic acid i tink its a moisturizer. can i apply it after i apply bp in the night because in the morning i will be using neutrogena oil free spf 15 to protect against sunlight.

this is wad my regimen is,

IN morning

wash face with cetiphill gentle clenser(pump type)

wait 10min

apply NEUTROGENA on the spot bp

use about 4 finger length bp for whole face

wait 10-15mins

apply neutrogena oil free spf 15

AFTER-SCHOOL

wash face as face is oily with cetiphill

wait 10min

apply BP

AT night before sleep

wash face

wait 10min

apply bp

wait 10-15min

apply eucerin regulating cream gel

is my regimen correct?

sorry..i just have to kno are u asian? no offense i just wanna know b/c of ur typing style.

ok, two problems I am seeing.

You are using way too much on-the-spot. Only two fingers is needed, not four. And you are doing a third washing/bp application. Two is all that is needed, once in the morning, once at night.

I think if you will use the correct amount and only do it twice daily, you won't be so dry. And don't be discouraged about the breakouts, the first few months of the Regimen can be a rollercoaster ride. Hang in there, do it as directed, and hopefully you will get better results.

I suggest you try the Clear Skin Regimen and give it a chance. Washing three times a day means you're not on the regimen. That is way too irritating. So cut it back to twice a day for sure.

Then read the biggestmistakes page like Brandy suggested, and um, oh, if you randomly break out think back for the past 2 weeks and see if you can figure out how you may have irritated your skin or exposed it to way too much sun or what have you. The breakout can seem to come out of nowhere, but it is likely caused by something in the previous 2 weeks. Still, there's no way for us to have any idea about this or controls since you're not yet on the regimen and in my opinion you are overly irritating your face every day.