Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CursedSkin

Did accutane cause any of you to sweat more?

sometimes i sweat alot a tnight, and i see that sweating is a side effect of accutane.

has anyone experienced sweating at night on tane? let me kow thianks.

no man, I've been on it for like no time at all and I just realized that's been happening every night when I read that.

whew, glad im not the only one, i was getting nervous.

accutane has alot of side effects thats for sure.

it might be because you're drinking more water after starting accutane. Even before I started accutane, I used to sweat buckets everytime I drank lots of water right before sleeping. (and no it wasn't pee) :D

I mentioned this same thing in a previous post! I too had excessive nighttime sweating, which I never had before Accutane.

The only thing I did to try to avoid it was to go to bed with few blankets and few clothes. It's starting to subside a little (I've been off 'Tane for almost 2 weeks).

My nose seems to sweat more. I used to never have "nose sweat," but now I always have it in the mornings. I won't even really realize it's there until I look in the morning, and sure enough, I see all these little beads of sweat on the top and sides of my nose, but no where else.

Weird.

Yeah same here! I sweat in my sleep. It never happened to me before and plus its cold in NY.

Think it's cold in NY........come visit me in WI!!! :redface:

i sweat so much even 4 months later its rediculous. i sweat more than a 50 year old fat man now necause i do tai kwon doe. i had a pile of sweat 2 times more it was fukt