Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So they changed the packaging and they also changed the bp. Feels really weird almost like toothpaste but for some reason its not that bad and its pretty inexpensive. Its thicker and the tinted one really sticks on like make up. So far no new spots and i just feel that its working still not sure though.

Anyone else tried it? Comments?

10% aint that bad you just need to know how to use it. I usally mix it with 2.5% bp. When i say new im saying that it has a totally different texture any other bp cream has. Its like regular bp vs. gel bp. Really makes my skins texture look better.

i have it not the tinted one .. i liek the cream bettre than BP Gel .. bc the cream doesnt leave much of a resicdue and doesnt make my face dry looking makes it look smoother actually

So they changed the packaging and they also changed the bp. Feels really weird almost like toothpaste but for some reason its not that bad and its pretty inexpensive. Its thicker and the tinted one really sticks on like make up. So far no new spots and i just feel that its working still not sure though.

Anyone else tried it? Comments?

I have not tried the new clearasil, but I can say that

thanks to clearasil, I got rid of my acne.

So, I must say, hope you got a nice face cleanser, and some

type of cleansing pads, with a rough and smooth surface, to cleanse your

face at night before turning in for the night.

yea good stuff...i used it for 7 months until recently when i got retin a micro...got my acne completely under control which was great but it was harsh on my skin