Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ponyboy

U must try this!

What up! I'm so happy cause i finally found something that has worked for acne and has gotten rid of the red marks.

It's so simple and i'm so excited because i have tried everything ands the only thing that has worked has been accutane. So heres my regimen!

1- I just switched over to purpose facial bar, and it cleans amazingly. I have oily skin so this soap is great plus it's like 3 bones for a big ass bar. Use twice a day.

2- I started using the egg white mask every night and it works wonders.

3- Before i go to be i use the fruit of the earth 100% aloe vera gel and it is just great.

I've been using this regimen for about a week and i haven't broken out plus all my redmarks are gone! I'm so damn happy- This is my first post cause i had to spread the news, u gotta try this-

Yay! 1 Happy person vs 100000000000000000000 unhappy ppl in this forum! Hopefully i can join the 1 person bandwagon.

Whats eggmask btw?

Yay! 1 Happy person vs 100000000000000000000 unhappy ppl in this forum! Hopefully i can join the 1 person bandwagon.

Whats eggmask btw?

There is not 100000000000000000000 unhappy people on here. :rolleyes:

since im from norway im kinda uncertian, is egg white the white thing or the yellow thing in the egg?... i kno it sounds stupid..

it's the white or clear part of the egg not the yellow (yolk)

All i do is break open the egg, drain out the egg white, put it in a cup, then smooth it on my face, leave it on for about 25 minutes then rinse off. Your skin will feel better than ever!

They say the egg white is good for red marks, yes.

So is aloe vera.

So is exfoliation with baking soda.

Do it consistently for a week and you Will see results.

Hey ponyboy, thanks alot for the good news! So what is this fruit of the earth 100% aloe vera gel? Where can I buy it? And where can I buy purpose facial bar? THANKS SO MUCH, I need to get rid of my red marks with in 2 1/2 weeks. I hope this will do the trick. Thanks a ton, please reply back.

(PS, Ive been doing Delnas 8 step process for a week now, I havent seen much results with my marks, but the egg mask is great!)

What up! I got the 100% aloe vera gel at walmart in the lotion section, and i got the purpose bar also at walmart. They carry this obscene large purpose bar in the skin section. It's like 3 bucks, makes your skin feel squeaky clean. It's the highest rated product on this website with over 100 replies, i'm tellin you try it. I have tried it all, only this works.

BY THE WAY I FIND IT VERY HARD TO HELP OUT A DUKE FAN, BUT I WILL BE NICE AND HELP U OUT! HAHAHAHA

Whats up ponyboy, thanks for replying. So those are the only 3 steps you do? Did you have really bad red marks (almost permanent) cause Ive tried everything and they wont go away, theyve been on my cheeks for months? Did this process really actually get rid of all of your red marks?

Im about to go buy all the stuff right now. Thanks alot man.

PS (Gotta love the Blue Devils, JJ and Shelden are too good, GO DUKE!!!)

if you were to use aloe vera, how long are you supposed to leave it on for?

if you were to use aloe vera, how long are you supposed to leave it on for?

You rub the aloe vera on at night and leave it on.

JJred4- i have used this for about 8 days and yes it has gotten rid of my marks, i'm not sure what class my redmarks were but they are gone now man-

What up! I'm so happy cause i finally found something that has worked for acne and has gotten rid of the red marks.

It's so simple and i'm so excited because i have tried everything ands the only thing that has worked has been accutane. So heres my regimen!

1- I just switched over to purpose facial bar, and it cleans amazingly. I have oily skin so this soap is great plus it's like 3 bones for a big ass bar. Use twice a day.

2- I started using the egg white mask every night and it works wonders.

3- Before i go to be i use the fruit of the earth 100% aloe vera gel and it is just great.

I've been using this regimen for about a week and i haven't broken out plus all my redmarks are gone! I'm so damn happy- This is my first post cause i had to spread the news, u gotta try this-

Masks (store bought or homemade) should only be done 2x a week at most. . .

Ponyboy what up, so your saying you used the Cleansing Bar 2 times a day, Aloe Vera only once (before bedtime) and the egg mask only once (at night) too? I have tried EVERYTHING for my red marks (which I have had for over 4 months) and nothing has faded them. Your giving me hope ponyboy, Im starting this today, ill let you know what happens.

Thanks alot man.

PS- how bad were your red marks (how long did you have them on your face before you cleared them up?) cause mine are pretty permanent

Ponyboy what up, so your saying you used the Cleansing Bar 2 times a day, Aloe Vera only once (before bedtime) and the egg mask only once (at night) too? I have tried EVERYTHING for my red marks (which I have had for over 4 months) and nothing has faded them. Your giving me hope ponyboy, Im starting this today, ill let you know what happens.

Thanks alot man.

PS- how bad were your red marks (how long did you have them on your face before you cleared them up?) cause mine are pretty permanent

My redmarks were very noticeable, i don't know how bad, i had the ones that just went away for about a month. My skin is still looking great, jj good luck man hope it works.

Ponyboy whats up man, I just started these 3 steps about 3 days ago. I havent seen much results, my cheeks seem to be a little more red. Is this normal? Does it take a week at least to see the results?

Thanks for the help man

Ponyboy whats up man, I just started these 3 steps about 3 days ago. I havent seen much results, my cheeks seem to be a little more red. Is this normal? Does it take a week at least to see the results?

Thanks for the help man

I didn't get anymore redness jjred. Maybe u r allergic to a product? It took me about 5 days to see some results, and about 9 days to see great results. Hang in there

Guest Marino

since im from norway im kinda uncertian, is egg white the white thing or the yellow thing in the egg?... i kno it sounds stupid..

WTF's been from norway got to do with it?

its not like you dont got eggs there...

Guest funky_monkey

the clue is in the colour!