Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

jeeze, today my friends said, "i am "a vocab that i did not understand" type of a person, which meant, he is a person who gets mad easily.

he has a flawless skin by the way.

and since i did not know what that word meant, i kindly asked.

and he gave me an example without even thinking, front of his brother and mother.

you know? if i have like have even one pimple (pointing at his face) i get really mad.

i'm like, oh... :(

he obviously dont even know how i feel at all, about my face. jeeze that was a little harsh...

i thought he was my good friend, who truly knows how i feel. because we had a big talk a few days ago, about our lives, i feel sort of regretting telling him.

i wont let that bother me though, but the thing is i'm just puzzled by his actions.

we still are great friends though, i shall let that word slip by me.

:wub:

i dont agree...i believe a true friend who knows your weaknesses and vulnerabilities isnt going to bring it up anywhere anytime. ESPECIALLY after you have a heart to heart with the guy...i mean come on show some love and loyalty and honor and respect to your friend...whats this guy thinking? Doesnt anyone know the true meaning of friendship anymore?

Your "friend" pulled a scumbag move.

yes, yes i agree, but still

i cant let a small thing, effect me a whole,

people who dont suffer from acne, doesnt know how it is like, although they might get a little glimpse of it. but it is nothing like having it.

i still forgive him.

if you two are really close, tell him what you felt when he said it, so he'll be aware that it's something that hurt your feelings. maybe next time he'll be more careful with what he says.

I think if he had never had acne then he can't now how it feels or truly unserstand how sensitive you are about it, and so really dosen't realise that saying such a thing upsets you. So I think definitely right not to let a little slip like that get in teh way of your friendship! :)

I think if he had never had acne then he can't now how it feels or truly unserstand how sensitive you are about it, and so really dosen't realise that saying such a thing upsets you. So I think definitely right not to let a little slip like that get in teh way of your friendship! :)

:clap:

jeeze, today my friends said, "i am "a vocab that i did not understand" type of a person, which meant, he is a person who gets mad easily.

he has a flawless skin by the way.

and since i did not know what that word meant, i kindly asked.

and he gave me an example without even thinking, front of his brother and mother.

you know? if i have like have even one pimple (pointing at his face) i get really mad.

i'm like, oh... :(

he obviously dont even know how i feel at all, about my face. jeeze that was a little harsh...

i thought he was my good friend, who truly knows how i feel. because we had a big talk a few days ago, about our lives, i feel sort of regretting telling him.

i wont let that bother me though, but the thing is i'm just puzzled by his actions.

we still are great friends though, i shall let that word slip by me.

:wub:

:comfort:

Temperamental? Fiery? Combustible? Edgy?