Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The judge's panel has spoken. If its as bad as you stress, have you gone to a dermatologist?

then i dont understand why i cant get guys to like me. well maybe im too confident int he fact im pretty. maybe im not pretty in the first place. maybe im not hot either. but i am nice :-)

In a flash.

And flashs are really fast. They travel at the speed of light which is the fasted things in the univerise.

Acne on women doesnt bother me at all. Some of the hottest girls i know have mild-moderate acne. They are all rediculously hot with or without the acne. I dont evne think the acne makes a difference tot ell you teh truth.

So show off your stuff and despite the acne, youll have guys on there knees ;)

This is my opinion, but I believe that acne is more "accepted" on women because of 1) female hormones, and 2) makeup. Many females have claimed they breakout when having their menstrual cycle, which I believe is true. Maybe this means you are as Foxxy Cleopatra might say, "a whole lotta woman?" Also, in our society it is true that girls are to wear makeup and boys are not.

yes but i dont wear any makeup because it doesnt match my pink (always had rosy cheeks) skin and my skin is dry. so it just makes me look like a fool. one time when i used to wear it this kid is like "why do you wear makeup? do you have something to hide" I was like in my head "YES because im ugly" and sometimes when people would kind of tease me i feel like saying "i have acne? NO WAY. you sure are swift"

people are such jerks

I'm sorry you had that experience, some people can be so tactless, I know I've had my share of encounters. Do you have a good physician?

Just be confiden t:)

Or you do do the whole shy girl thing.

But confidence is better :)

It taktes time to stop caring about what others think. As long as you try your hardest you will win.

well im shy to new people. but you guys on this website are really helping me. that sounds lame but i feel 100x better then I did yesterday, because i just signed up last night. I have like hope now. Its wonderful to know there are people wh go through the same stuff out there. I was begining to feel alone. And i guess my physician is ok

Well I have heard of people getting dermatologists that don't help, and my physician confirmed that some dermatologists don't help. I think its all about finding the right one, and having patience with their treatment plan. Maybe you could ask your physician for the name of the top dermatologist in your area?

I'm glad you're seeking comfort on the message boards, it really does help to know you're not alone!

~Stucoteen

(P.S. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk.)

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Acne is really disgusting to look at, if it wasn't none of us would be here complaining or trying to fix it.

It's hard to answer your question, but let me just say that when I see a hot girl with mild acne (a few scattered blemishes), I can't help but imagine how much hotter she'd be when she clears up. IMO a face full of acne is not attractive, no matter how "fine" you are underneath it.

im really paranoied of internet stalkers so i dont know if i want to show a picture yet, not saying i dont trust anyone of you nice people. but idk...im just weird like that

if im a girl with a pretty face, nice personality, and cosiderable "hot" body, would you go out with me if I had acne?

if im a girl with a pretty face, nice personality, and cosiderable "hot" body, would you go out with me if I had acne?

Real bad distrctive acne

It really all depends...acne is a really vague term. I'd have to see a pic of you to know.

the people that's asking for your pics are probably 40 yr old pervs j/k :) but you better watch out haha. as for my oppinion i wouldnt date an acne girl and i have acne :( i know it's wrong but it's already tough trying to be confident with my own acne and to date a girl who has acne as well... well that ll take a lot of balls...

im really paranoied of internet stalkers so i dont know if i want to show a picture yet, not saying i dont trust anyone of you nice people. but idk...im just weird like that

Perfectly understandable. Don't feel pressured to do stuff you aren't comfortable with.

~Stucoteen

i know you wanted guy's opinion, but i couldn't help but see. I too am dealing with that same problem. I am asian and it seems like in my state Asians are ugly and Asian's with acne are...OMG a monster! i am very confident and i have a great personality (that is what i have been told) but i have never dated a guy (i am 20)...but don't give up...if you are destined to have a guy you will get one! just bc right at this moment you do not have a man by your side doesn't mean you will never have one. Also, since you are single...GO LIVE LIFE! do stuff only a single person can do. Work out ...make yourself perfect for your future husband. Read the bible...do your homework. Single life isn't that bad, ok it sucks, but at least you are still alive....KEEP YOUR CHIN UP! :)

Apart from MasterPattie i dont know any other stalkers here...