Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you guys think almay clear complexion foundation is good? Will it make you break out and is the SA ok it it? Also does Physicians Formula Green Correcting Concealer actually cover up redness and is it pretty good? help please

Do you guys think almay clear complexion foundation is good? Will it make you break out and is the SA ok it it? Also does Physicians Formula Green Correcting Concealer actually cover up redness and is it pretty good? help please

hey! i just bought PH Multi-Colored Corrector and Gentle Cover Concealer (both are Green). It didn't really cover up my red marks - maybe because I didn't put a lot.

I don't know anything about Almay.

I also like Revlon Colorstay and Revlon New Complexion Makeup

I love almay clear complexion, it has made my skin much clearer , and stays on a long time , with my oil slick all foundations only lasted about a couple of hours . Ive spent so much money on foundations and always been dissapointed Ive spent up to £80 on one and Almay clear is so much better . My only worry now is i think they have changed all the colours , i love the colour i use its so natural , I hate it when they do that ! Ive actually stopped looking at other foundations since finding this one oooohhh IT MUST BE LOVE :wub:

It's different for different people. For me, the foundation was absolutely horrible. I broke out like crazy the entire month I used it. Awful.

Others have found it to be very good for them, so you might just have to try it out for yourself and see what happens.

LOVE IT! I use the skin stays clean powder and its been good for 4 years now... im just having trouble finding a good blemish concealer... anyone have suggestions?