Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LittleBabyface

Sleeping trouble?

neone have any trouble sleeping at night or keep thinking when they try ot sleep and stuff? i have no idea why my thoughts wont just shut up. it so annoying, my face will heal so much more faster if i actually got some decent sleep.

sometimes i keep waking up in the middle of the night cause i have to go to the toilet, i drank too much before i went to sleep, but still i have trouble getting to sleep. its screwing my face and makes me look all pale and stuff, no breakouts but i look kinda pale

id consider myself very healthy and workout everyday except fridays, but i cant freaking sleep, its so gay takes me like 3 hours to actually sleep then when i wake up only like 4 hours have passed and i need to go to toilet then i cant get back to sleep...

Refer to the insomnia thread a few threads below. I could type exactly what you need to do, but the question is asked a lot. You could google insomnia, and especially google SLEEP AIDS, you will get a lot of good info.