Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ant24

If hair gel is making u break out...

the aloe vera 100% gel is good for hair gel if u use a lot of it. Also, most importantly it doesnt clog pores like normal hair gel or other hair products. I remember once i got a LITTLE DAB of gel on my forehead, and by the time i got home that night there was a pmiple there...those days are over!! It might not work as well or as long as regular gel, but at least it wont cause more acne, isnt that the big picture?

i have been having problems with acne on my forehead for the longest time and i am beginning to think that the problem is from my hair gel because i dont get acne anywhere else. i have really curly hair and use alot of it, so i have no other choice but to use it. where can i get this hair gel that you are talking about? if you could let me know i would greatly appreciate it! thanks!

Ant24 is RIGHT. 100% RIGHT. I've been using Aloe Vera for .. say, 2 years, and my forehead is spotless. I used to have a little here and there, but you know it's just your oily hair. Aloe vera is a great hair gel, and it's great for your hair too, since it provides UV protection and soothing/healing. Although, it's kinda turning my black hair a little brown..

Are you putting on alovera straight? or is it like a mixed product mainly for something else... Anyways i know this might sound dumb... but i'm a guy i dont know these things what type of brands can you get ... can u get alovera on its own in a tube? and does it make ur hair smell good like gel?

Somewhat stupid i know but i dont know much about alovera cept its high in vitamin E.

Are you putting on alovera straight? or is it like a mixed product mainly for something else... Anyways i know this might sound dumb... but i'm a guy i dont know these things what type of brands can you get ... can u get alovera on its own in a tube? and does it make ur hair smell good like gel?

Somewhat stupid i know but i dont know much about alovera cept its high in vitamin E.

Straight Aloe Vera...its Fruit of the Earth (or any generic brand similar to it) its clear and it has no fragrance, sorry, but these things irritate skin i have heard so its really pure.

Im a guy too, and the brand is basically fruit of the earth i havent found any other major brands except generics from local drug stores derived from fruit of the earth with same ingredients

It comes by itself in a tub (not green one for sunburns, the clear one)