Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stella35

Pitted Acne Scars

I have tried everything under the sun to minimize the scars that I have on my face.

I have been searching for something/anything that will help my appearance. The scars are very noticable to me and most likly to others who look at me. I have became a very insecure person because of them.

I have been reading testimonials and decided to give it a try and had order some products from skinbiology. I ordered the exfol cream, trireduction, cp serum and super cop.

Can someone give me advice on what I should use that would be best for my somewhat oily scarred skin?

Should I order a salicyic or glycolicpeel? I have olive skin tone.

What should I expect to happen when I use these products? Irritation, redness, peeling, scabbing?

I am currently working and deal with people all day long. I dont want to make it more noticable. Any advice?? Please help!!!

Let me ask you this..Have you tried products with AHA in them like the ones that i use... I have notice my scars to shrink and get smaller and my marks are fading...Also i might ask do you take vitamins.. Zinc, E, A, C, and other vitamins that aid in healing... If you want the entire list of vitamins just email me... As for a peel.. If you want to get something that works fast but your going to deal with scabs and puss and ozz.. Try a TCA peel....

I have tried everything under the sun to minimize the scars that I have on my face.

I have been searching for something/anything that will help my appearance. The scars are very noticable to me and most likly to others who look at me. I have became a very insecure person because of them.

I have been reading testimonials and decided to give it a try and had order some products from skinbiology. I ordered the exfol cream, trireduction, cp serum and super cop.

Can someone give me advice on what I should use that would be best for my somewhat oily scarred skin?

What should I expect to happen when I use these products? Irritation, redness, peeling, scabbing?

I am currently working and deal with people all day long. I dont want to make it more noticable. Any advice?? Please help!!!

Whatever I have used and seen no results I have thrown them away. I gave up on trying to minimize my scars. Now I am back at it trying to find a solution. What product do you use that has AHA in it and where can I buy it? I stoped using the vitamins zinc but I will start using them again. Also, what is a TCA peel? Can I do that myself or do I have to see a dermatologist for that?

Let me ask you this..Have you tried products with AHA in them like the ones that i use... I have notice my scars to shrink and get smaller and my marks are fading...Also i might ask do you take vitamins.. Zinc, E, A, C, and other vitamins that aid in healing... If you want the entire list of vitamins just email me... As for a peel.. If you want to get something that works fast but your going to deal with scabs and puss and ozz.. Try a TCA peel....

Hi Stella - why don't you PM a poster named "LionQueen" -she seems very knowledgable about these things. I'm not sure topicals alone will give you the results you desire - you might need to combine them with needling, TCA, punches, etc. but it certainly wouldn't hurt TRYING the CP's (and possibly Green Creme, RetinA or Tazorac - all strong vitamin A topicals) first to see how they work. If, after a while, you're not getting the results you want, you can still use the CP's, etc. in conjunction with other methods. I think it's wise to start out slow and with the least invasive treatments - just like you're doing! Good luck and keep us posted! OH - have you searched the copper peptide threads? They are a wealth of information & if you find someone who's had similiar issues as you, you can always PM or email them for more specific instructions. I've only been using copper peptides for about a week & all I can tell you at this point is to start out with the REGULAR cp's before using SUPER cp's, SUPER COP, SUPER COPX2, etc. Also, if you have acne-prone skin, AVOID THE CREMES! Stick to the serums!!! (And don't forget sunscreen! and...emu oil is a great moisturizer/skin calmer if the cp's irritate your skin....)

This is my first time using this message board. How do I go about asking the LionQueen?

Thanks for your advice.