Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, im new the BP routine about 2 weeks in. its going good, except my neck is breaking out--is this normal? i have never broken out before on my neck :( should i put BP gel on it and make that a part of my regime?

thanks!

Yeah you can put bp on your neck. I have some neck acne as well but be sure to moisturize after the bp dries. I had serious drying on my neck where it would peel and it lasted for a few days. I used Luberderm for extra dry skin on my neck when it got that way but it has oil in it so I wouldn't recommend it unless your normal moisturizer doesn't work to keep your neck from drying out.

The same thing happened to me, I started to break out on my neck after I started on BP.

The same thing happened to me, I started to break out on my neck after I started on BP.

Ditto! I had the occassional small one on the neck, but after starting bp (which I don't apply to my neck), I've started getting little bumps more frequently :cry: I've tried applying a tiny amount of bp to my neck, but it's WAY too drying. My neck felt scaley for days. Oh well... :eh: