Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CanadianChron

non visible flakes

hey guys lately i've been having trouble with the washing part of the regimen. i wake up, skin looks great, no flakes or anything. then i get my face wet and wash it and you can see theres a whole bunch of flakes/dead skin and it leaves a white residue no matter how much i rinse. then, once my skin dries, it's back to normal. the problem is when i apply bp its just sitting on top of this shit. any ideas?

what moisturizer are you using?

Eucerin Skin Renewal is fantastic at getting rid of those flakes, while at the same time moisturizing.

what moisturizer are you using?

Eucerin Skin Renewal

I havent read the forums much lately so i dont know if anything has changed with it, but isnt that stuff discontinued?

I think the flakes only appear after he washes his face though. After you wash your face, if you get flakes, trying gently brushing them off with a normal toothbrush such as Kim suggested but after you do this, only use water to get any left over loose flakes off your skin. I sometimes put on moisturizer after it dries to prevent flakes from happening again, and then wait until that dries before putting on bp. Then once the bp dries, you can put on more moisturizer. I don't know if putting on moisturizer before putting on bp prevents it from working as well but I've had to do that since my face would gey flakes before I put on bp.