Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ifonly

mascara virgin

Hi everyone!

I've only every used clear mascara but I'd like to add some colour but it's so confusing to buy one. There's the lengthening kind, thickening kind, curling kind.... all I want is my lashes to look a bit darker but still natural-ish..... and any time I actually bought a coloured mascara, it came out clumpy/nasty so I end up washing it off and tossing it...

help please! Does anyone have suggestions about a good mascara....not too expensive.. ? anyone have pics to show what it looks like on..? cuz I guess I wouldn't know otherwise unless I bought it....

Maybelline full and soft: IPB Image

Maybelline Illegal lengths: IPB Image

Lancome Definicils: IPB ImageIPB Image You have to watch out for a bit of clumping with this one.

MAC's pro lash is pretty good and PX has a decent one. Max Factor's 2000 calorie used to be a staple of mine. Clinique's are meh and Dior's was terrible as far as clumping/flaking were concerned.

Good luck! HTH!

Thanks for all your tips guys! :D:D:D

.....and thanks for putting up the pics, Animegirle - I think I might try the Maybelline Full n' Soft. Your eyes are so pretty! :angel:

check out www.makeupalley.com. it's invaluable when it comes to picking out makeup or any other beauty product. :)

I'm still experimenting with mascara myself, so I have no recommendations... but I just wanted to say:

animegirle- I love your eyes! They're so pretty, regardless of what kind of mascara you're wearing. Lol- I can picture you modeling mascaras in commercials :angel:.