Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On the FAQ section I read that BP can prevent future breakout. So Dan is saying that we should keep on using this regimen even when we're clear...

But I'm just wondering if anyone has tried to go off the regimen and only continue to wash face in the morning & night with an exolofilating cleanser & put on moisturizer and still have clear skin.

If this is the case, then I guess I could go off the regimen when my face is totally clear (even the red marks)... and all I need to do is wash & exofoliate my face morning & night & put moisturizer and I"ll have beautiful skin..

I really don't want to be dependent on BP for the rest of my life. I need to wake up 2 hours earlier just for my face very morning.

Anyone?

i have read people saying that they broke out again if they stopped using the bp even after they were 100% clear. i don't know cause i haven't gotten to that point yet. but i do know i have read of that happening.

Yeah same, I've only heard that side of the story (eg. from Dan's posts and such)

My sister used to break out a bit too but now she's totally clear and all she used was spot treatment using oxy if she ever has any pimples. After she's clear she would stop using it (her pimples go away in 3 days, max - even the redness).............. since oxy has the same ingredient as neutrogena on the spot (both 2.5% BP). I'm thinking it might be possible that we could live without BP when we're 100% clear? I MEAN WHEN WE'RE 100% CLEAR. If you're not 100% clear and try to stop using BP, I have a feeling those stupid fucks will come back.

Anyone has success living w/o BP?

I quit for a week, and by the end of that my skin was so bad I went straight back on, huge breakout, and skin excessively oily.