Skin Deadness

Sesame Crunch Candy

Anyone ever eat Sesame Crunch Candy?

Contains:

1/2 cup for Peanut Butter

1/2 cup for Honey

1 3/4 Corn Flakes

1 cup Sesame Seeds

I got that from some site. For some weird reason this bag doesn't contain the ingrediets and all that stuff. I ate one yesterday, but don't know if I can eat a ton. I don't want my acne going all out crazy if the peanut butter, honey and corn flakes can cause it to? Just want to know if that stuff is OK?

EDIT:

Oh yeah and one more thing, how about Kashi foods? Like their cereal? And Oatmeal?

For me peanut butter, honey and sometimes sesame seeds kill my face! but only on my neck. Pork products do it to me too. Seems like I have food allergies to these things, so I have to be careful of what I eat. Maybe if you just try a little at a time and then take it from there. Don't know about the kashi stuff, never tried it but I tend to stay away from stuff like that as it doesn't apeal to me.

hey, i remember those things! my mom used to buy them when i was a kid..that's old school!! never really liked them though :(

hey, i remember those things! my mom used to buy them when i was a kid..that's old school!! never really liked them though :(

Kashi is suppose to be organic, but it seems like the same old same old with just a different name.