Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charles Lee

2 months till pools open, anyone got OTC ways to minimize scarring?

I have a couple of scars like that on my lower back, and honestly I have no idea of anything that will clear them up. But I do have a tan that makes them not so noticable. Don't worry about people seeing them because they are just scars. Go out, have fun, and just don't worry about it because no one else will. The worst is now over by the looks and you deserve a little fun in the sun :cool: .

fuck man im not going to give u false hope ill be real.

that middle one looks like its gonna leave a dent, not a huge one but there will be a scar it looks like.

I had a bad breakout on my chest about 4 months ago and theres still some marks...ive bene using a tea tree body wash + clean an clear 10% bp wash + JASON tea tree gel to clear up my acne, in the process the original marks have dwindled as well...wether thats just from time or from something i did im not sure.

If anything i would advise you to get some glycolic acid lotion or something STAT to help fade that out quicker.

Guest Marino

i cant tell whats going on in that photo,

if its pigmentation scaring or active acne.

But look at bromelain, its an enzyme that aids in faster healing.

You can get it from on those health food stores, take 2-3 a day on an empty stomach [1 hour before and after eating]

take care