Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i am currently using both. i've always used the eucerin, but still had some flaking especially around my nose so i added the alphahydrox 10% aha enhanced lotion and face felt great, but i was still getting a lot of clogged pores. i have heard so much good about jojoba oil so i decided to add that thinking maybe it would help the clogged crap. do you think only one is necessary or what? my thinking is that if jojoba is good to get rid of the stuff in the pore and aha is good at keeping the dead surface stuff away then i should be looking at some great skin soon.

im experimenting with using jojoba and an aha lotion too. after some time ill post an update. cant say if its helping just yet, but my makeup goes on a lot smoother ;)

i am currently using both. i've always used the eucerin, but still had some flaking especially around my nose so i added the alphahydrox 10% aha enhanced lotion and face felt great, but i was still getting a lot of clogged pores. i have heard so much good about jojoba oil so i decided to add that thinking maybe it would help the clogged crap. do you think only one is necessary or what? my thinking is that if jojoba is good to get rid of the stuff in the pore and aha is good at keeping the dead surface stuff away then i should be looking at some great skin soon.

Both are good but do different things. AHA,or BHAs unblock your pores, get rid of dead skins cells and make mosturisers(and any other topical treatment) become absorbed easier. They actual get into the pore and unblock all the purities from it as well as stimulating new skin renewal.

Jojoba oil, is great stuff too with brilliant mosturising benefits, It wouldnt necessary unblock pores as it as a oil(TECHNICALLY A WAX ESTER), it has antioxidants benefits and will naturally help with dry skin. It cannot unblock pores however, a substance with acid and cleansing properties can only do that. But they are both great products in fighting acne

:D

Jojoba oil made the blackheads on my nose clear up. No cleanser, scrub, moisterizer, or any other acne product has ever accomplished that same feat.