Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eggplant

ipledge timeline-question for the females

I've been reading through these threads and have been trying to piece together the ipledge information, and coincidentally I had my first mild/moderate breakout this week (I finished a course of accutane in july and hadn't had a single pimple since last march). I made an appointment with my dermatologist for tomorrow. Since it's a mild breakout, and my first, I'm not sure if he'll prescribe a second course, or try the wait and see approach before putting me back on it.

Can someone please give me an idea of the ipledge timeline? For instance, my appointment is tomorrow, and lets say that tomorrow he decides I should go on another course. If I get the bloodwork and two pregnancy tests tomorrow, does ipledge make you wait a month to take another pregnancy test before you can start the prescription? (Last time I had to wait until I was on the pill for a month, but I haven't gone off since). Or is the only wait period the time it takes for ipledge to send me my password? I'm asking because if he decides to wait a bit and see if my skin clears up on its own, I'd like to know if I should ask about registering now, so that i won't have to wait a long time if my skin does not clear up and I need a second course.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm so frustrated right now.