Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nomorebabyface

What is going on... seriously...

Is bp working on me? I don't know..

It seems like my forehead is starting to clear (no more redness.. only whitehead)..my temples are 90% clear

On wed I decided to put some bp on my lower right cheek because it had 1 whitehead.

BAM.

Next day, 3 small pink pimples appear on lower right cheek.

So I apply more bp to my lower right cheek.

(*^*&^#$*&#^

Now my lower right cheek has 5 pimples. I mean.. they don't hurt or anything.. more like red spots.

It really seems like if I apply BP on whitehead only, they'll become acne.

(mind you, before I put on bp, my lower right cheek has never broken out before, only probably whitehead that you can barely see)

Has this happen to anyone?

I'm guessing that if you put BP on whitehead, it'll irritate it so that it becomes a pimple?

Only use BP at given times, say one or two times a day. Dont indidually use it because that would irritate it.

If you are new to the regimen, expect this, I am at day 7 and my acne has worsened. But as others said this is expected, and as time goes it will go nicely to clear skin.

Just dont give up mate, keep up the good stuff.

Hey hey. You might wanna check out my progress pictures - (the link is in my signature)

I've been on the CSR for just over 80 days and YES, YES YES this has happened to me. In fact it still is really, I never got pimples on my jawline or neck in abundance and I have about 7 or 8 active ones right now. But to me it's worth it, the regimen has done wonders for me. Check it out and HANG IN THERE! =)

Put BP on your WHOLE face, not just whiteheads. A lot of people seem to experience a phenomenon in which when you start a BP regimen, acne will start "retreating" to parts of your face where you hadn't applied the BP, even places you never normally breakout. No clue why. Just put the BP everywhere besides around your eyes and within a few weeks, you should be seeing a lot fewer whiteheads.

You might not have seen the other traces of acne beneath your skin and when you put bp there it brought them to the surface. Although it may look bad, it's actually more helpful.

Put BP on your WHOLE face, not just whiteheads. A lot of people seem to experience a phenomenon in which when you start a BP regimen, acne will start "retreating" to parts of your face where you hadn't applied the BP, even places you never normally breakout. No clue why. Just put the BP everywhere besides around your eyes and within a few weeks, you should be seeing a lot fewer whiteheads.

Yep, I agree 100%

I remember back in my first acne days (13 years ago) I went to a derm and he prescribed some cream and I can't remember if it was BP. I think it was because it smelled similar to the one I'm using now. Anyway, he indicated that I should apply a minimal ammount only on the active spots (after washing my face with a sulfur soap). The result? You guessed it: breakouts... and nasty ones in previously clear areas! :confused:

Can't explain why. Now I'm using 2 fingers of BP all over my face and I'm clear. :D

So maybe, if you could just give it a try as cool_as_kim_deal said. Just remember to start slowly and gently. Use a small ammount, but cover all your face. See how it works and slooowly ramp up your dosage.

Good luck.

Guest PokaHotAz

You might not have seen the other traces of acne beneath your skin and when you put bp there it brought them to the surface. Although it may look bad, it's actually more helpful.