Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janiet53

3 months on....

Today is my 3 month anniversary on the regimen- I only do it once a day at nights becasue I only ever had very mild acne (using about 1/5- 1/4 of a finger of Dan's gel), and only do it on my chin and upper lip area. Although I experienced a small breakout in about week 2-3 and again in about 4-5 ever since my skin has been great! Also to start with my skin was very dry, actually it was so dry it even cracked in some places, but to all the new people starting out don't worry and just stick with it becasue it does get better and go away even though I was never sure mine would! I even felt like giving up sometimes and whenever I needed encouragement came on these boards! ;) I still have a few tiny red mark left that aren't even noticable but these are fading away! Sorry I don't have any before pics, only after.

Like many people when I first came across this website i was skeptical and thought it was just another scam, but then when i realised that you don't have to but a product off it I thought I'd give it a go. I started the regimen with PanOxyl Aquagel 2.5% as I live in the UK (which I think may have been one of the reasons my skin was so dry to start off with) and made the switch to Dan's gel at about week 4, and am so glad I did- its so much better in every way! I also used to look at peoples threads who were a few months in and saying what great results they had and hoped I could be writing one of them one day!

Thanks to Dan for setting up this website and sharing his regimen with everyone and Brandy and everyone else that gave me advice when I was starting the regimen, I appreciate it ssssooooooooo much!

And anyone out there thinking of starting the regimen I say go for it! what have you got to loose!? And if anyone has any questions just PM me! :)

Thanks again everybody!

This pic was taken just before the 2 month mark

IPB Image

And this was taken today

post-34162-1142877988_thumb.jpg

post-34162-1142877988_thumb.jpg

im not being funny but your skin looked great to begin with :S? was it worse before u started the regimen, congratulaitions never the less :)

Well done, you look fantasic!

I'm using the same BP as you did, I'm in UK too and I use that PanOxyl 2.5%. Unfortunately, my dad wont lend me his credit card to order Dan's BP, so I'm having to stick with it.

I hope I see results like yours too.

im not being funny but your skin looked great to begin with :S? was it worse before u started the regimen, congratulaitions never the less :)

The first photo was taken almost two months into the regimen when I was already clear, I don't have any before photos!

And thanks everyone! :)