Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beeman

Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer

200.jpg

I use the tinted version of this product and it does not burn my face, does not make red spots more noticible, and does not make my face shiny (absorbs well). And the spf 30 helps alot too.

Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer is:

Non-irritating

Hypo-allergenic

Fragrance-free

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole (2.0%), Octocrylene (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (1.9%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Codium Tomentosum, BHT, Tocopherol, Calcium Pantothenate, Bisabolol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides (may contain)

$10.00

Beeman, what moisturizer had you been using before this new one you're now on?

I'm currently using the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture listed on Dan's site, and I find that it makes my skin look greasy and red (although I blame that latter one on the bp cream =P~ ). My drug store has lots of Neutrogena products, so I'll pick this new one up when my other one's empty.

Thanks for the info!

Ryan

I was using the 15spf face lotion by nutrogena. It burned alot when i put it on and was always greasy so I switched and I am glad that i did.

Here's a even better moisturizer w/ sunscreen:

300.jpg

Oil-free, fragrance free, and isn't as heavy and greasy as the above product. Only $9 for 4oz.

I wish my drug store carried Eucerin products. As far as I can remember, I failed to see *any* last time I went there. I'll check harder. I don't want to have to resort to buying from the Web.

Ryan

why does the moisturizer have a pump head? Those are for liquid things like hair spray, so is the moisturizer liquid?