Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Until recently, acne hasn't really been a problem of mine, however I've noticed several spots forming on my face. I have two giant zits and some other smaller ones on my cheeks. At night I wash my face in the shower with this Neutrogena soap that my dad got. I'm not sure exactly what product it is though. After I pat dry my face, I apply Neutrogena Rapid Clear and then go to bed. I wake up, take a shower and wash my face again with the Neutrogena soap. I pat dry my face and get dressed. I then look in the mirror and my face is dry and the outside skin layer looks white. I then put some lotion (deep face moisturizer) on, and the dryness goes away, blending in with the rest of my skin. I'm not sure what's going on. I'm seriously so depressed about all this, and I just don't know what to do. I've read a lot about Accutane on here, but most of the stuff is above my head. All these acid percentages and all. If you have any suggestions, please help! Thanks in advanced!! :(

Okay, maybe you could try an aspirin mask? If you're really so consious of it, and it seems you are since you're on ACNE.ORG, maybe you should consider seeking a dermatologist?