Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
putty17

Cruelest Thing i've ever seen

Ok so get this, i'm currently in college taking Motor Vehicle, (mechanics) anyway one day a week they make us do key skills (they assume we're all dumb) anyway, the hair and beauty course also have to do this, and so the two classes take these keyskills togeather, anyway back to the story.

So i'm talking to this girl in the class, we kinda got this lil thing going, and we can here a couple of people laughing behind us, so we look back now, and well, i was appauled, theres this guy in my class with quite severe acne, and this girl had gone behind him, and with a Permiant marker, yes, Perminant, she had started the draw 'dot to dot' on his cheek :surprised: at first he thought she just messin until someone had pointed out that she really had used the marker, with this the whole class erupts in laughter, the poor boy was just in the middle of all this, with marker all over him, he just got up, and walked out, i was utterly stunned :shock:

and with a Permiant marker, yes, Perminant

permanent

Anyway, that girl needs to get a life, and you should have stood up for that guy if you really found it that cruel.

Guest flutistgurl26

people are disgusting

and with a Permiant marker, yes, Perminant

permanent

Anyway, that girl needs to get a life, and you should have stood up for that guy if you really found it that cruel.

i was too stunned to do anything 2bh, didn't think someone could be so much of a clown :ninja: and wtf yu pickin up on my words for, its a net board not university challenge

I would have slapped the girl in the face (hard). No Joke...

Luckily nobody was ever dumb enough to try to mob me because of my acne.

I would have looked at her with disgust and using great conviction and anger i would say "Wow, YOU ARE A STUPID BITCH".

See what woulda happened then.

omg...

i'm like speechless...

I'm shock...

I'm picturing myself as the poor guy... i would be sooo mad... i'd fcuking kill that wh0re !

I watched a kitty be put into a caged, covered with gasoline, and burned alive. It screamed in agony for minutes as it turned to ash.

Is that worse than connect the dots?

I watched a kitty be put into a caged, covered with gasoline, and burned alive. It screamed in agony for minutes as it turned to ash.

Is that worse than connect the dots?

Are you serious??? People like that deserve to be skinned alive. And then slowly cut to pieces. Fucking pieces of shit.

Hold on, you watched this??? Why the fuck didn't you do something to stop that???

These are the reasons I'm embarassed to be a human, seriously. If I was in that class I would've smacked that bitch across the face as hard as physically possible.

we live in a sick world were people abuse helpless animals and torture people emotionally and physically....it makes u think...why do people do these things when we live only once? that poor guy...what a bitch...she'll get hers :evil:

omg that is so sad. I really wish someone would have slapped the bi*ch

and the cat story made me wince

we live in a cruel cruel world :(

no one has said shit to me about my acne (to my face anyway). if something like that happened id knock the guy out or just get the girl back somehow.

You know what really makes me sick? The fact that everyone started laughing. What the hell? I wanna quote the guy who said this: you should've reacted in another way then with laughter. The poor guy :cry: For sure i would've slapped the girl, c'mon... how stupid and mean can she be? Omg.. I'm really aggravated. :mad: What a gentleman he was for not killing her in an instant. :evil:

youre soo lucky, you accually have a guy in youre class with the same proplem that we have..... at my school and elsewhere, i feel so alone :(

what problem do i have?