Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have acne for a long time now, and a few months ago i decided that i wanted to get the Bp gel, but i didn't have a credit card and my mother said that i should first try something that was in stores here(netherlands). My brother also suffers from acne and he has been to the dermatologist for about 100 times without visible result. Then i saw a commercial for Vichy's Normaderm. I went and got it, and it said on the bottle to use it twice a day. But after a couple of days i was getting red all over, i thought that this was a natural effect and in some time my skin would get used to it and the redness would fade. This was not the case, my skin got deep red and i could rub of white tissue of my face and neck :( . My mother wouldn't let me use Normaderm anymore and my acne wasn't any less. After my skin was (kinda) back to normal i started using again but i lessend the dosage, and until now it had shown no visible result :( .(see attachment)

[attachmentid=3895]

I would like to know if anyone else has some experience with Normaderm and could tell about it.

:)

Greetz

post-33792-1142858066_thumb.jpg

post-33792-1142858066_thumb.jpg

Guest pppapillon

My sister bought Normaderm yesterday, the lotion. I don't think it's going to work though.... what a waste of money...