Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Butorov

Accutane changes you as a person lol

Hey guys! I just heard something funny from my friend today and thought of telling you. He told me that I've changed after taking accutane, that I became slightly agressive, gloomy and moody and that I now think Im always right (its true lol):D. In other words I became a jerk lol. He wasnt too serious about it of course...

Has anything like that happened to you? :)

It's happening to me right now, I'm feeling tired and moody most the time and haven't been on it for more than a week yet :confused:

It's happening to me right now, I'm feeling tired and moody most the time and haven't been on it for more than a week yet :confused:

Hey are u in the ipledge program? Cuz im finishing my 2nd month gong on 3rd my doctor gave me prescription for 3rd month but he isnt even in the ipledge program. I take the prescription to the pharmacy they say that i have to have pledge card. This sucks im a guy.

You became confident because you cleared up I guess?

i would agree with that. maybe your 'friend' just doesn't like not having you as his bitch anymore.

I agree with sage. When you arent confident, you tend to let other people who are walk all over you- not answer back when you don't like something, etc... So, if you are acne-free now and feeling good about yourself, you arent taking his crap anymore and that's why he's bitter.

I notice that I am much more gutsy when I am more clear. I tend to be flirtier and bold, but when I have a bad breakout, Im really quiet and dont talk much. Its weird, I dunno. I bet that's why, though. Confidence.

I don't think people actually read the initial post...he said he had been called gloomy and moody, not confident, bold, and assertive.

I've only been on for 3 or 4 days, and earlier today I was acting the same way - moody and critical, complaining about alot of stuff. I read Dante and baked a cake until I cheered up.

Hey are u in the ipledge program? Cuz im finishing my 2nd month gong on 3rd my doctor gave me prescription for 3rd month but he isnt even in the ipledge program. I take the prescription to the pharmacy they say that i have to have pledge card. This sucks im a guy.

Fortunately I reside in Canada so I didn't have and won't to go through iPledge. Sorry can't help you out with that mate :(