Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcin872

need ipledge help

So i finally got my password in the mail and i went on the website and put in my username and password and it told brought me to a page where it said to change the password so i did after i finally got to the page it said You must wait to answer monthly questions until after your doctor has confirmed your monthly visit and counseling in the iPLEDGE system. My derm registered me thats why i got the password in the mail. what does this mean i just had my derm visit on friday and im getting my prescription this week. Can someone give me all the steps to recieve my accutane because im still kind of confused. So i got my username got the password now what? Also i have to go to my pharmacy and show them my card before i give them the prescription right?

You need to call your derm and ask if he input the information confirming your monthly visit and contraceptive counseling into the system. If he says he has done this step, then log in again and see if it will let you answer the questions yet. If has entered this info but it won't let you answer questions, then you need to get on the phone with iPLEDGE asap and good luck with that.

If he's giving you a prescription this week based on an office visit you had on Friday, be aware that your seven day count down started on Friday, not on whatever day you get your prescription. If you don't pick up the prescription by the end of those seven days, you have to wait another 23 days and another bloodtest before they will allow your derm to write you a new prescription.

then why does it say when i go to program status that im aloud to use the drug and that i have a expiration date of 3/24. What if im a guy do i have to answer the questions as well

I've never seen the guy's program. I had "your prescription is valid until blah blah blah" and "demonstrated comprehension" but it wouldn't let the pharmacy fill it. I'm not real clear on exactly why, i had to call iPLEDGE and get someone there on the phone with my pharmacy and doctor to fix it.

I've never seen the guy's program. I had "your prescription is valid until blah blah blah" and "demonstrated comprehension" but it wouldn't let the pharmacy fill it. I'm not real clear on exactly why, i had to call iPLEDGE and get someone there on the phone with my pharmacy and doctor to fix it.

i had such a big hassle back and forth with this crap, my doc's ofc sent me for a urine preg test the week before my appt with him, so they had the results when i went for my visit, but then the guidelines changed that week-now, you have to have the preg. test dated the same day as your ofc visit (!!??). so they wound up having to go back in my chart and basically change the date of the test so that they could clear me. then once i got the "ok to fill" msg on ipledge, it was okay...don't forget to bring your sticker AND your card to the pharm. good luck!