Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
curiousP

cleansers, moisturizers, creams...what keeps pores clean?

hey guys...i need some suggestions on what cleanser and moisturizer i should use to keep my pores unclogged and clear of milia...the problem has been more frequent lately and I am getting worried it will develop into something worse....Please help me! Right now i am only getting a few around my nose, but can feel that there will be more if i don''t do or change something.

I use Purpose Gel cleanser. Pretty gentle stuff, but my face feels clean afterwards. I also use Tazorac to keep the pores cleared out.

Guest Tenshi

yeah Paulas Choice BHA 2% for example..and a scrub..anything u put on your face is going to seep into the pores so thats why no makeup is better but as long as u wash your face evrynight and drink water..use a lotion and not a cream..steam facials..it can be OK..also apple cider vinegar diluted with water (organic) is good in place of BHA's.

HOPE IN A BOTTLE by philosophy is a great moisturizer, very lightweight, matte finish and it contains SA 2%.

i also suggest using a gentle facial sponge (the body shop has nice ones) when cleansing your face, it turns any cleanser into a mild exfoliant.