Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hammie

Why is my skin so dull and full od wrinkles?

Firstly I must must must know why my skin is so DULL.

I had acne for two years since I was 18 and my skin has suffered a lot since then.

Firstly I must must must know why my skin is so DULL.

I had acne for two years since I was 18 and my skin has suffered a lot since then.

i dont know but mine is the same

I am 34 and have had mild to moderate acne all of my life. It really cleared alot when I was pregnant 5 years ago but my skin was just so dull looking. I have always used over the counter exfoliation gels/creams, etc and it didnt seem to help. However, I recently tried several different exfoliation methods that really brought my skin back to life and it is glowing now. First, I did the jessfoliation with an electric toothbrush and have also done the baking soda exfoliation and the aspirin mask. I cannot really say which one was the best because after I did the exfoliation with a toothbrush I saw an immediate improvement and used that for about a week before I tried some other things too. I would give it a try. Also, I have been using jojoba oil.

I tried exfoliation...I don't know where the dullness come from. Where does the "glow" come from anyway?

I tried exfoliation...I don't know where the dullness come from. Where does the "glow" come from anyway?

Go to a Holistic Section of these message boards, alot of people noticed better skin since they improved their diet.!

Acne does affect the way people look and is not otherwise a serious threat to a person’s physical health. However, acne can result in permanent physical scars plus, acne itself as well as its scars can affect the way people feel about themselves to the point of affecting their lives. Try the site below for detailed information about acne and the best products for it. Good luck!

BeutyZone - Acne Treatments