Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RxMonkey

Concealer Brush

I recently bought a concealer brush to use instead of applying concealer with my fingertips or qtips.....what a difference it makes! Much better and more natural coverage!

Just wanted to share this in case it might help someone...or maybe most people use these already who knows! I just wish I'd discovered these a long time ago!

Yes! I agree completely! I also just bought a concealer brush, and the difference is absolutely ridiculous. Good tip :)

IPB Image

I actually use the BE Maximum concealer brush to apply my Laura Mercier foundation all over my face (I find it way better than using the stupid sponge technique that they recommend). I take joy in using this technique because (1) the brush is so easy clean...just wash the bristles with your face wash and then use a towel to squeeze out the excess moisture...(2) I get great results every time...and (3) it's fun to use...well....for me I'm an artist...and I like the concept of painting my face...

...whee! <3

I just use a cheapie one from Target....Sonia Kashuk or something like that. Works really good for me though! :)

Yeah, mine was $4 from CVS... something like "Essentials of Beauty," maybe? Having nothing to compare it to except no brush at all, I'm really happy with it (and its price!).

Guest flutistgurl26

I LOVE the L'Oreal Makeup Artiste concealer brush!!! AMAZING difference!!! :)

I :wub: my concealer brush.

What one's do you guys have?

I have the one from MAC #194

see..

I finally got a concealer brush, and now I'm even more amazed with mineral makeup than before!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Its absolutely amazing how you dip the tip of the brush in the powder, and I sort of press it into the red spot, and its gone! Also, when I do the finishing powder all over, it doesn't seem to affect the spot, as in smear it or smudge it at all. I've never had these results with a liquid.

I found a brush like this MAC one (above link) at Michaels craft store - an amazing quality paint brush for $2.99!! The way I see it, paint brushes are made to withstand paint chemicals, and being rinsed/washed over and over, so they should hold up to mineral makeup easily. Compared to the ones I saw for BE at Ulta, the quality of the paintbrushes far surpasses the cosmetic brushes. I think cosmetic companies slap a brand name on it, say its for makeup, and jack the price up 500% :evil:

IPB Image

I actually use the BE Maximum concealer brush to apply my Laura Mercier foundation all over my face (I find it way better than using the stupid sponge technique that they recommend). I take joy in using this technique because (1) the brush is so easy clean...just wash the bristles with your face wash and then use a towel to squeeze out the excess moisture...(2) I get great results every time...and (3) it's fun to use...well....for me I'm an artist...and I like the concept of painting my face...

...whee! <3

I use the same brush, and it's great, I also use Sephora's point concealer brush