Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bedrock

Acne and your liver

So we all know that the liver is the most important organ in our body, next to our heart. Our liver cleans our blood and rids of any toxins. If our liver were to get overflowed with toxins or hormone based substances, then the liver may not be able to clean all our blood. I've had acne and oily skin for so many years. It's mild, but I can't solve my problem. I've heard people say that oily skin is a cause of fatty acids or homones not being able to be broken down and cleaned by the liver. If you have oily skin, then you know how gross it feels on your skin. We all have pores on our skin. Why would oil or sebum be pushing through our pores, unless something was internally wrong? I think a lot of excess sebum or oil is due to our liver being over loaded and not being able to clean it before it exits out our system. I've been taking herbs for blood cleaning and liver cleaning for about 6 months. I do notice a little less acne since. Right now, I am testing to see if a low testosterone level actually benefits my liver. I stopped lifting weights, and stopped playing with the one eyed monster. It's been a week and a half so far. If I see results, then my liver is not being over loaded with excess hormones, thus less acne. Anyone have more info about the liver and acne?