Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To be honest, for an entire month of using the CSR gel (Dan's one), I barely used moisturizer, didn't seem like I needed it. My face barely got flakey, and redness wasn't really a problem, so me being the lazy person I am (hey I've been workin on getting rid of it!), didn't apply it. My skin has gotten better thought. But recently, just rubbing my cheeks, like when applying BP, leaves me with a slighy burning feeling on my face. So I think its time to apply moisturizer and for good... I found some laying around, some kind of Nivea moisturizer, says it has Jobobo oil, and Vitamin E in it, is this good? Or should I look for something else (if I do, I don't need anything extreme, I'm not having a major condition f dryness or redness, or whatever).

Oh and I should I apply moisturizer when the weather is warm and really humid also? (a up and coming "other" concern :) )

Edit: NVM about the Jobobo, just looking at the boards, its obviously good for the skin, but what about Vitamin E?

hey thats the stuff i use to moisturise been on regimen 2 weeks and 3 days and my skin is still crap but give it time , anyone else know if this stuff is ok?