Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cat5128

Weirdest thing...bump on my STOMACH!

Hi. I'm new...but need some help. I don't have acne...but for the last few months I have experienced a large bump on my stomach. I squeezed it and puss and blood came out making me think it was a blackhead. But it is huge and I feel it underneath my skin about an inch in diameter. My question is...has anyone ever experienced something like this? And if so...how did you get rid of it?

Also, any suggestions on bumpy freckled skin on chest and neck? I believe this is from sun damage...will lemos work? Or cucumbers

Thank you for responding to me.

Thank you for responding. It is like ahuge zit or something because the puss and blood come out...I probably should just go and have it checked out. An AHA moisturizer??? Any suggestions on good brands?

Thanks

Cat

That sounds like a boil, usually caused by staph bacteria. I've gotten them from angry ingrown hairs on my legs. They hurt like hell and are really gross looking. I've never treated mine with antibiotics, although if you go to a doctor that's whay you'll get.. I apply a hot compress (usually a warm washcloth) about 4 times a day, and I use neosporin on them. Eventually they resolve on their own. BP will do nothing to these monsters since the bacteria that causes them is aerobic.....

I have something like that. It was on my jawline by my ear. At first it looked like a blackhead, I wasn't sure though because I've never had one, so I squeezed it. A little puss came out and that was that. A couple of days later I felt it and it was like a big bump (half an inch) under my skin. You couldn't tell there was that big of a bump there but I could feel it. Plus, there's the little blackhead marking from the original pimple.

Anyone want to give me some perspective on this?

leave that shit alone...all you can do at this poin is let the lil bugger run its course, and don't squeeze next time.

my husband gets them sometimes and it's from shaving and getting ingrown hairs. after he pops them there will be almost like a hole, but it heals and goes away. if it persists or get worse i would see a doctor though