Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm still using it. Remember, with herbs, you have to use them for at least 4-6 months. They take longer to see effects than drugs, but are way better. I've been using milk thistle for 3 months now. I'm not sure if it's doing much yet, but my acne is a bit better. It's great to start taking this if you drink a lot. This way, your liver is getting cleansed. It does help.

I'm still using it. Remember, with herbs, you have to use them for at least 4-6 months. They take longer to see effects than drugs, but are way better. I've been using milk thistle for 3 months now. I'm not sure if it's doing much yet, but my acne is a bit better. It's great to start taking this if you drink a lot. This way, your liver is getting cleansed. It does help.

What kind of dose are you taking ?

What kind of dose are you taking ?

:think:

I'm taking 3 capsules twice a day. I first started taking 4 capsules 3 times a day, but after I felt my liver was cleansed, then I just take enough to maintain a healthier liver. Most bottles will tell you how much to take.

I wanna jump in here and suggest taking milk thistle with dendelion, makes for a synergy that works great. Also a more proper dose is 2 caps 3 times daily, as in with meals.

I wanna jump in here and suggest taking milk thistle with dendelion, makes for a synergy that works great. Also a more proper dose is 2 caps 3 times daily, as in with meals.

Dang, I take one, once a day... LOL! Probably not even close to being enough.