Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jsherwood

Eucerin Skin Renewal Lotion

Okay I bought the Eucerin Skin Renewal lotion because alot of you seem to use it and love it. I put it on my face this morning and my face is still "sticky". Does this happen to anyone else? I feel like I am at the beach and have sunscreen on. I do live in Texas, and it can be humid, but with my other moisturizer I didnt have this. I do need a moisturizer w/spf for day. Previously I used a Biore moisturizer with no spf b/c my makeup had sunscreen, but I just switched foundations. Is it the sunscreen making it feel sticky? Is it this way for any one else?

Maybe you are using too much? Try using less and see if you get the same effect. And try letting the moisturiser fully absorb before doing anything else to your skin, and if that means spreading it around continusly then i guess your have to. :D

yea, I agree with the above^.

Perhaps you used too much. I only use 2-3 pumps since my skin is pretty oily anyway. I know others use 10-20 pumps however, so you just need to figure out what is ideal for your skin.

yea, I agree with the above^.

Perhaps you used too much. I only use 2-3 pumps since my skin is pretty oily anyway. I know others use 10-20 pumps however, so you just need to figure out what is ideal for your skin.

Thank you Brandy and wonka, I WAS using too much. I love the lotion now that I am using 1-2 pumps. Its exactly what I was looking for for day use.

oh good! Glad you got it figured out.

It does make me too shiny when I use too much, but 2 pumps is generally the perfect amount for me. Especially in humidity, as you said.