Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Both of the following products will fade dark and some red marks to even out one's complexion. They both claim not to bleach out the skin but, rather, target the melanin in dark discolorations.

Products containing hydroquinone. I prefer Fading Fluid from Serious Skin Care because it is in liquid form and does not contribute to further breakouts like the heavier hydroquinone creams.

Lumitone HP from Aloette Cosmetics will target discolorations using an extract from a flower. It is found at http://www.aloettecosmetics.com/oneproduct...duct=129&nav=22

I've used both products in combination and individually with some success, but it is a slow process. However, using AHA/BHA and chemical peels will speed up the process.

Over the counter dermabrasion kits......used on a regulary basis, about 3 times a week....you'll notice good improvement in about a month. I use the Neutrogena Dermabrasion Kit. It improves overall skin quality, fades discolorations, and reduces the appearance of pores. :razz: