Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
USDgirl

Mineral makeup application

I ordered a sample of J. Lynne's mineral makeup, as I hear MM is better for the skin. But I'm afraid to use it cuz I don't wanna screw it up. I'm a low-maintenance gal, and prefer a natural looking face. How long does it take to apply mineral makeup if you're going for this look (minimalist)? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wear bare minerals and like to be natural too.

i put on foundation blush and mineral veil i takes just 10 minutes if u want to see how it looks like you may look at my gallery

hope it helps

Wow, you're right - you don't even look like you're wearing makeup!! That's exactly how I want to look, but I don't know if j. lynne's would look the same, and from what I know bare minerals is pretty pricey. I guess I'll just have to take the plunge and find out. Thanks for your help!!!

;) i dont know the brand j.myl..(spell) it is not available in turkey but just save money and buy bare minerals i waited 5 months to buy bec. it is very expensive in turkey

I ordered a sample of J. Lynne's mineral makeup, as I hear MM is better for the skin. But I'm afraid to use it cuz I don't wanna screw it up. I'm a low-maintenance gal, and prefer a natural looking face. How long does it take to apply mineral makeup if you're going for this look (minimalist)? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never take longer than a couple minutes to apply it. I got some samples from everyday minerals. I am the same in terms of low-maintenance and natural looking. I opt for concealer with zero foundation (pretty much always). I use a kabuki brush I bought at target for about $4 (it's really soft and doesn't shed). Just don't put tons on the brush, better to just tap a teeny tiny bit into the lid and work from there.