Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tasjesdief

Gel Delivery, Netherlands

While i was filling in the forms for buying the Bp gel, I noticed the * at my country; the Netherlands. It says it is poosible that i will not recieve my order :( . The thing I am concerned about though, is that the reason is the restrictions are so tough, but is this because you need to pay extra tax or something, like with alcoholics?Or is it beacuse the product consist out of illegal ingredients? :eh:

Greetz, :)

me

When I set up the cart, someone I know who has been sending OTC products around the world for years told me the Netherlands, along with the other countries I listed, sometimes snag packages of OTC stuff and don't let it through. Germany, for instance, is ultra stringent. On the other hand, I have not heard of anyone not getting their package in the Netherlands that I can remember. But I felt I had to make sure I let people know it was at their own risk just in case.

I also ordered 3 tubes of Dan's BP about a month ago, shipped it to the Netherlands without any problems. It pretty much took 8 days for me to receive it.

I went for 7-14+ days USPS International shipping, the slower one.