Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JJRed4

Whats Everyones Top 3 Products for Redmarks?

Hey everyone, I have countless red marks on my cheeks (the only spot on my face) and they have been there for over 5 months, Ive tried everything, prescriptions, medicine, but now Ive just changed my diet and I am starting taking Vitamins. I need to get rid of these red marks! What are your top 3 most successful products to remove red marks?

I hear Green Cream, Bio Oil, Jojoba Oil, Delnas 8 Step Process, Bayer Aspirin, and Aveeno Clear Complexion all work? What should I try first? Anyone have great results from any of these products? Please I hope to hear back from you all, thanks so much.

Guest funky_monkey

MD formulations cleanser with glycolic acid

Here's my top list:

1. Retin-A micro 0.04%

2. sunscreen

3. multivitamins

But this is just for redmarks...to prevent acne (which is the main way to prevent red marks or scars), you need to do other things.

1. gentle cleansing

2. gentle exfoliation

3. moisterize

4. benzoyl peroxide

5. green tea

6. diet of lots of fruits and vegetables

I have a 3 day regimen that has worked wonders for me which is combination of all these components and I think that kind of variation but simplicity is important. So like I have a day 1, day 2, and day 3 regimen, which repeats over and over again.

I am 24 and my skin has returned to looking great compared to how it's been for the past 3 years.

Good luck y'all.

Guest funky_monkey

BP gave me red marks :(