Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

Popped, Still There

I've got this spot on my neck, well its just up from the top of my shoulder and at the bottom of the side of my neck, anyways, its quite big and round, and when you touch it, it is very hard, anyways i popped it yesterday until blood come out, then i left it, i noticed today its still there and its still exactly the same, so i tryed popping it again, and it popped again, i did this until blood come out again, does anyone know why this bitch aint going when i pop it, i'm just hoping it goes now on the 2nd round.?

I'll have to try it, not much blood come out of this one tho, but yeah i guess i could give it ago, but when i popped it, i did get the shower head and rinse all the shit off it, so it shouldn't be getting infected really, its probably a stubborn spot/cyst that may take several pops.

it's likely the 'plug' is still in there so it is unable to completely resolve with that in there. Are you putting bp or anything else on it?

It sounds like it may be a cyst, in which case you may need to let a doctor/derm look at it, they may want to inject it to help it heal.

Its still there, i cant even pop it now aswell, its just hard, i cant believe i popped it twice, and it still feels exactly the same before i even touched it, i think this ones gonna be round for sometime.